- Turn off the hot water heater power
- Turn off the water to the hot water heater
- If winter, turn the thermostat down
- Cover all of the couches up
- Please check all of the doors and windows
- Turn the hot tub temperature to 80 degrees (as low as it can go) and set to ‘economy’ mode
- bring the blackstone top and grill indoors
- Library – Move globe to floor to right of window (to protect it from morning sun)
- Kitchen – Turn off electric switch on wall to right of windows (this is the mast power for the dish washer) and put the ice cube maker side bar in the up position. Check for any food that might spoil.
- Dining Room – unplug the hutch.
- don’t forget to lock the gate!